With the departure deadline looming, we had to add a camp shower quick. Originally, I planned on adding a Helton Heat Exchanger with chassis mounted water tanks next to my aux fuel tanks. It looks like neither is going to come to fruition in the next week, so I scoured and found what looks to be a promising
hot portable water shower system. Bonus: it fits in Jerry can holders, has a pressure release valve, built-in shower head holder, and it can be refilled in place and without removing the red lid.
- Scepter Water Can 20L (10L probably works as well) - $45
- RL PRO Model 996P Powered by Solo weed sprayer from Home Depot - $29
- (Note: This may be discontinued going forward, look at the pic of the scepter threads and red lid threads when searching for an alternative)
- Hose Barb Adapter - 3/8" barb & 3/8" FIP - $5
- Shower head with flow valve, and 6'-10' tubing - $18
- (Note: This shower head came with tubing, there are other alternatives, please see links at the end of the post)